Our state-of-the-art facility is located just off of Winston Churchill Boulevard in the rolling Halton Hills region. Top Rail Stables facility features a dust-free barn designed with heated floors, extra tall ceiling heights, double-wide aisles, surround sound speakers and ample windows and lighting throughout. Our indoor arena has extra-large windows for natural light as well as a full overhead lighting system, mounted mirrors, shock-absorbent, non-slip fibre footing that is dust-free and provides a low impact and clean environment for horses and riders. The outdoor sand ring is located at the back of the property, away from any high traffic areas and reinforced with berms for stability. The 60 ft round pen is an additional outdoor feature with many training benefits. Our luxurious heated and air-conditioned viewing room features couches, TV, Wi-Fi, a gas fireplace and a full washroom for your comfort and convenience.
- Twenty 12 ft. x 12 ft. stalls with Soft Stall flooring.
- Individual windows and double buckets in all stalls
- Infrared security system with cameras throughout the barn.
- In-floor heating in all areas for ambient temperatures.
- Two wash stalls with infrared heat lamps, hot/cold water, rubber mats.
- Grooming stall with central vac for clipping.
- Surround sound system for interior of entire barn and arena.
- Barn is well lit with chandeliers, pot lights on timers, and extensive arena lighting.
- Tack room with large individual lockers and full laundry facilities
- UV Water filtration system ensures high-quality water at all times
- Heated washroom with shower and hand dryer.
- Ventilation system with humidity control.
- Individual and group turn-out paddocks.
- Heated lounge with gas fireplace, T.V., sound system and wireless internet.